Thursday 9 January 2014

Random Art .34

Random art for 2014


This random drawing was kind of an inspiration from having a talk to my friends about blind dates/meeting people online and then going on a date with them after and a thought went through my head of what if you met someone online and got on with them a lot and you thought to yourself, wow, this person is amazing! and you decide you want to go on a date with them, so you get yourself already for them to pick you up for your romantic evening, The door bell rings, you go to the door and POW! The person who has come to pick you up is a monster of mythical proportions. 

I didn't know what I wanted the monster to look like, so I just picked a bunch of animals which most people are scared of and combined them. 




This is the first sketch with a very basic edit on to the drawing, it's a work in progress. What do you think so far guys? 

Don't be afraid to comment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment