Saturday 22 March 2014

Computer Edits - Batman

This is the stages on how I turned my sketchbook drawing of Batman into a digitally edited picture on my computer. 


Sketchbook Drawing.


After the Drawing was transferred to my laptop I went over the outline of the drawing on my computer program.


I then added the basic colour scheme for the costume. I went for a mix between new 52 and a more armoured look which appears in the Arkham games.


I then did some basic shading on to the costume of the character to define where the light source was as well as the details of the suit.


I then added more shading and detail to the belt as well as the cape and cowl. 
( Please note that this is only the third piece of editing work I've done.)


I then decided the outfit needed to be defined a bit more so I went over my previous shading with a darker tone, using a air brush tool on the software I was using. I also added the bat symbol from the future batman vs superman film which I also shaded.


I then decided to do a rough background of a city scape behind him at night, with some smoke or fog rising from the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment