Monday 9 December 2013

Art 32. Green Lantern.

Stage one of Green Lantern followed by stage two.


I started my green lantern image by sketching out the character designing my own interpretation of his uniform out before continuing with my next step. 


After drawing the character, I decided to draw a helicopter which the character has made using his power ring behind him. I then added a few minor details to the helicopter. 


I then decided to use a green fine liner to outline the character as well as the helicopter behind him to define the main image. 


I then decided to add colour to the drawing, firstly I added light and dark green colour to the helicopter and uniform of the Green lantern with colour pencils, I then used a dark green sharpie to draw the glow around the character as well as the green energy coming from his power ring. I then used my fine liners to add the detail missed on the suit to help define the characters figure as well as the texture on his suit. 



This is the second stage of my green lantern image. I have uploaded my photo of my drawing onto the computer and edited the size of the image down to focus on the main image. I then raised the contrast of the image as well as the sharpness to bring the colour of the drawing out to give it more depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment