Monday 14 October 2013

Art 18. Random Art

This is a random piece of art. 


I first started drawing this piece because I wanted to improve my drawing techniques of a male figure with correct proportions.


I then thought I would give it a futurist feel to it, with a possible medical treatment or experiment going on. I also added some rough lines showing clothing for the figure. 


I then decided to add more detail to the characters clothing and abdomen. I also made the pipe lines going from his body and head thicker to help show them off more as well as making them look more organic. 
 

This step I decided to add more shading to the helmet and pipes going from the figure. 


At it's current state I have placed a little bit of a background around the character to show that the figure is in a liquid filled chamber. 

When I finish this piece I hope to have a much more detailed background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment